Become a Member
There are literally dozens of reasons to join PCA, but the primary reason is the fact that affiliation with PCA gives your business added credibility to clients and customers, as well as the government. We realize that our strength lies with our member registries, so PCA offers a variety of valuable assets to help our members grow within their communities.
We want registries to realize and take advantage of the many benefits of being a member of an association that focuses on your company's needs.
- PCA helps protect your business from federal government intrusion through advocacy and education. We keep you abreast of the most current news and events affecting your business model.
- PCA provides support to members who are engaged in advocacy at the state level.
- PCA provides press releases, letters to the editor, reports, and other public relations materials to set the record straight on the valuable services we provide to the public.
- Improve operations and profits by taking advantage of the educational opportunities at the PCA Annual Conferences and other events throughout the year.
- Gain access to the PCA E-Newsletter, which delivers the latest news and information specifically for caregiver registries right to your inbox.
- PCA established the Caregiver Registry Standards Board that has developed the nation’s only accreditation program to identify those registries that maintain compliance and continuity with the industry's highest standards.
- Access our exclusive Members Only area for valuable resources, such as sample forms and recordings of past webinars.
Every caregiver registry is dependent upon quality goods and services from trusted suppliers of insurance coverage, legal advice and defense, computer software, etc. PCA can helps you identify partners and vendors through industry affiliate programs.
For more information or to join any of the Private Care Association's various committees, please email email@example.com with the name of your preferred committee in the email subject line:
- Membership Committee
- Event Planning Committee
- PR Committee
- Legislative Committee
- CRSB Accreditation
The Private Care Association (PCA) is a 501(c)6 organization. As such a portion (20%) of your dues are earmarked toward lobbying and advocacy and are not deductible as a charitable contribution for U.S. federal income tax purposes. However, the remaining portion of your PCA membership dues may be deductible as a business expense and encourage you to check with your accountant for more information.
*Florida locations must choose a Florida State Membership
- National Membership (voting member) is for a company doing business outside of the state of Florida that refers individuals or independent contractors for caregiving services to a person, firm, partnership, or corporation for a fee.
- Florida Membership (voting member) is for a nurse registry doing business in the state of Florida that refers individuals or independent contractors for caregiving services to a person, firm, partnership, or corporation for a fee. Click here to learn more about the additional benefits Florida members receive.
- Associate Membership (non-voting member) is any individual, firm, partnership, or corporation, that supplies products or services to caregiver referral companies or registries, such as sponsors, interested in industry specific issues.
Have more than 10 offices and/or looking for a FRANCHISE rate? Group rates are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
1. Review the Registry Do's and Don'ts.
2. Complete the information below and choose a membership option with corresponding number of office locations to get started.